Everyone needs insurance, but customers know the choices in companies, policy types, etc. are endless. If you want to be successful in the insurance industry, you must do more than the competition and get your name out there. You can do this by promoting services on social media, sending out direct mailings, email newsletters, and more. Another great idea is to use business promotional items.
Promotional items are beneficial to an insurance agent in many ways. First, customers love free stuff, so the four letter word already works favorably for you. Promotional items contain your business name and contact information as well so every person who sees the item will think of your agency first.
Tons of promotional items can be used to promote your company. No matter what your budget, items are available to reach your customers. Before purchasing any promotional items, decide how you will use these items and the budget you have in place.
A few of the top promotional items you can then consider include:
1. Ink Pens: they’re affordable, easy to customize, and everyone uses them. Plus, ink pens work beneficially in your company for many purposes, whether it is a trade show or a company incentive.
2. T-Shirts: another popular promotional product is a t-shirt. Everyone needs t-shirts but they are expensive. Throw a freebie their way and they’ll wear the shirt and promote your company in the process.
3. Knapsacks/Bags: Knapsacks and bags also work wonderfully for insurance agents looking to promote their business. These bags have a nice imprint area so your business gets noticed.
4. Lanyards: Lanyards are affordable and useful to your customers. When it is imprinted with your company’s information, it works threefold.
5. Mugs: Mugs are life for coffee drinkers and others. Your insurance agency can be the best part of waking up with coffee mugs imprinted with your information.